Material Handler - Mebane, NC
** Lots of Overtime; Up to 7 days per week; Up to 12 hour days **
1st shift - $11.50 per hour; 6:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
2nd shift - $12 per hour; 3:30 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Responsibilities of the Material Handler:
- Effectively and efficiently use established procedures, tools, equipment (including RF Scanners), and technologies to complete transactions related to inbound and outbound processes within the Distribution Center.
- Safely retrieve merchandise from storage locations on a daily basis using Radio Frequency scanning guns and picking labels
- Pull merchandise from storage locations using Order Filling equipment
- Complete daily checklist for material handling equipment
Requirements of the Material Handler:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- RF/SAP scanner experience within the past 2 yrs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Experience with inventory is desirable.
- Must own steel toed shoes
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
For more information about this position, please contact our office at (919)563-1115. Applications are accepted in person 9a-3p M-F. Bring two forms of ID.