Assembly Worker - Mebane, NC
** Lots of Over Time; Up to 7 days a week & up to 12 hour days ****
1st shift: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
3rd shift: 10 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Maintain production schedule by completing assigned task in the allotted amount of time
- Performs other duties as need, including specific tasks based on special projects
- Work overtime as required
Requirements of the Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must own steel toed shoes.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
For more information about this position, please contact our office at (919)563-1115. Applications are accepted in person 9a-3p M-F. Bring two forms of ID.